A glimpse about Dr. Bipin Ghanghurde
Dr. Bipin Ghanghurde has over 12 years of specialized experience and is expertized in Hand, Wrist and Nerve surgeries. He is extensively trained in hand and wrist surgery from Ogori Daiichi General Hospital, Japan University and Hospital Gent, Belgium.
He also holds the prestigious degree The European Diploma in Hand Surgery (EDHS). He is trained to perform Wrist Arthroscopy, Congenital Hand Procedures, Tendon Transfers, Nerve Repairs, Nerve Compressions, Microsurgical Repairs, Hand and Wrist Fractures, PIP Joint and other hand joint problems. He is also trained from Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore and Bombay Hospital, Mumbai.
Affiliations & Memberships
A detail about Affiliations & Memberships
Affiliations & Memberships:
- Life Member of American Society of Surgery of the Hand
- Life Member of Indian Society of Hand Surgery
- Life Member of Bombay Orthopedic Society
- Fellow in Hand and Microsurgery, Ogorii Daiichi General Hospital, Yamaguchi, Japan
01/07/2013 – 07/2014
- Senior Resident in Hand and Microsurgery, BJ Wadia Hospital for Children, Mumbai
- Fellow in Hand surgery, University Hospital Ghent, Belgium
- Registrar in Plastic Surgery and Hand Surgery, Bombay Hospital, Mumbai 01/08/2011-31/01/2012
- Fellow in Hand and Microsurgery, Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore, India